Heads up, Wellness Advocates!
Did you know that if you place any qualifying order of 160pv or more during the month of August (1-31), you can get a free 15ml bottle each of:
- Lemon essential oil
- Lavender essential oil
- Peppermint essential oil
That’s a huge bonus, as the retail price of these three is $68.66! Also, you can earn this freebie up to four times this month. That’s a lot of free stuff.
Lemon, Lavender & Peppermint: Powerhouse Essential Oil Building Blocks
There are so many great things you can do, starting with just these three simple, common essential oils.
Lemon, grapefruit, and wild orange combine to make a super citrus diffuser blend.
Lavender makes an excellent addition your favorite bath salts to wind down after a hard day. It also combines with citrusy bergamot and distilled water in a spray bottle to make a room refresher that both uplifts and soothes.
Ever wanted to make your own dry shampoo? Peppermint, rosemary and lavender make the perfect combination.
Not a member yet?
Head over to our membership info page and find out how you can qualify for this, and many other bonuses.
The Promotion Rules:
- All orders must be placed and processed before August 31, at 11:59 pm MT to receive the free product.
- Orders, once placed, cannot be changed, adjusted, or combined to qualify for the promotion.
- Orders placed outside the qualifying time period (August 1 through August 31, 2016) do not count toward the promotion.
- PV is not equal to the cost of an order. Before completing an order, the individual ordering must verify that the order is at least 160 PV.
- A single 160 PV order can only qualify for one promotional item. If an individual would like to earn the product up to four times, they must place four separate 160 PV orders.
- Retail, Wholesale, and Preferred Members can qualify for the promotion by ensuring their order is at least 160 PV.
- Any orders or items returned that result in the order going below the 160 PV requirement will have to return the free Lemon, Lavender, and Peppermint, or the product will be charged on the members account.
- Limit of four per account, per household. No exceptions can be made past the limit of four.