September 14-17, dōTERRA™ will host 34,000 attendees from around the world at the 2016 dōTERRA™ One Global Convention in Salt Lake City, Utah. Join us as we share new essential oil research, innovative new products, new Co-Impact Sourcing and Healing Hands initiatives, and loads of education and inspiration!
Never believe that a few caring people can’t change the world. For, indeed, that’s all who ever have. – Margaret Mead
The dōTERRA™ global convention in Salt Lake City, Utah starts today!
What can you expect at the convention?
- New products: We’ll launch new lines and new twists on existing favorites.
- New tools and new training: Find out about the newest business tools for Wellness Advocates to build their businesses. Social media beginners take note!
- The block party: Live music featuring Colbie Calliat, food, and an opportunity to meet new people who share your passions.
- The keynote speaker: Listen to Immaculee Ilibagiza, a Rawandan genocide survivor share her inspiring journey from survival in some of the most harrowing conditions to where she is today.
- The doTERRA Marketplace: New doTERRA branded gear that’s exclusive to the convention. Limited stock!
- New Co-Impact Sourcing® stories: Emily Wright shares details on the work doTERRA has been doing to expand our responsible sourcing programs, including new work with Esseterra in Bulgaria. There may be updates on highly-requested oils, too!
- The science: New studies, new education, new information all about essential oils from physicians and experts.
- Network network network! New friends, new partners, new energy. You’ll see the people who make doTERRA tick and meet people who will energize your passion for essential oils.
Attending is a huge benefit to any Wellness Advocate! But if you can’t be there in person it’s still possible to get exciting info:
- doTERRA Business Facebook will post new tools and new products. There will also be live interviews with social media experts from the Facebook LIVE booth in the Product Showcase.
- Check the doTERRA International Facebook too if you’re outside the US.
- Are you on Snapchat? Follow @doterrasnaps to get exclusive, behind-the-scenes content as it happens.
- Follow @doterra Twitter for live tweets from each General Session.
- The dōTERRA Business Blog will be posting info and updates during and after the convention too.