Last year, doTERRA ran a program for Wellness Advocates to reach out to friends, family, and community to share in the joy of essential oils for everyday living. This year they’re doing it again!
The program works like this:
- Schedule events
- Introduce new people to doTERRA
- They sign up and order products
- They get 100 free loyalty points!
You win by expanding your network, and they win by getting free points and access to wholesale pricing on doTERRA’s extensive array of essential oil products.
How to Schedule a New Year, New You Event:
- Go to: http://calendar.doterra.com
- Click on the drop down at the top that says “Login”
- Click “Register to add Events” to edit events and view event promo codes
- Once your account has been created, click on the drop down at the top with your email address or username and click “Add Event”
- The promo code for new enrollees can be found by going to that same drop down at the top, then “My Events”. On the right, you will see a green button that says “Promo Codes”, click this button and it will show all the codes for each of your events.
A few things you need to know:
- You can hold as many events as you want.
- Events must be between January 1, 2018 and February 28, 2018 to qualify.
- Promotion open to US and Canada residents only.
- New Wholesale Customers or Wellness Advocates need to place a 100PV+ order within 3 days of the event, separate from their enrollment order.
- US-based new customers/advocates will have the promo code applied during enrollment. Canada-based new customers/advocates need to visit https://www.mydoterra.com/nyny to apply their promo code.
- 100 free product points will be added to a new enrollee’s account within three to five business days of their LRP processing
- The last eligible enrollment needs to occur before March 3rd, 2018.
- Only new enrollments are eligible, not upgrades.
There is a helpful FAQ for this program on doTERRA’s website you can refer to if you have questions about set up and eligibility!
Are you excited to get sharing in this bright and shiny new year?? If you have questions about how you can be a part of this, drop me a line: firstname.lastname@example.org