They’ve done it again! Three new luxurious bath bars (and a fabulously foamy body wash) were recently added to doTERRA’s already robust line of skincare products. They are :
Moisturizing Bath Bar – with grapefruit and bergamot
doTERRA Serenity® Bath Bar – with doTERRA’s own Serenity Restful Blend of essential oils
Citrus Bliss® Bath Bar – with doTERRA’s Citrus Bliss blend of essential oils
Here are some of the things they do have:
- Aloe Vera. Softens and soothes skin.
- Citric Acid. A gentle, natural acid that provides skin-healthy Ph balance.
- Galactoarabinan. A tree-based sugar to help preserve the soaps so your last wash is as nice as your first.
- Glycerin. A common moisturizer, derived from vegetables.
- Jojoba seed oil. This oil is actually a liquid wax, and it provides serious moisturizing benefits.
- Sodium Chloride (table salt). Simple salt provides texture and it’s a body-safe mineral.
- Sodium Palmate and Sodium Cocoate. Two cleansing agents that are derived from plants.
- Tocopherol. Another name for Vitamin E, which is a natural antioxidant.
The Citrus Bliss bar also features a few extras, like Sodium Sunflowerate and/or Sodium Safflowerate, natural cleansers, and Avena sativa (Oat) Kernel Meal, known for it’s skin-soothing properties. Each bar is made with the same CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® essential oils you find in all doTERRA essential oil products.
Not the bar soap type? No worries! doTERRA SPA Refreshing Body Wash is here! It is made with Bergamot, Grapefruit, and Cedarwood essential oils (similar to the scent of the Moisturizing Bath Bar) with natural surfactants derived from coconut oil and essential fatty acids.
Oh, and here’s what you won’t find in doTERRA bath bars (or body wash):
- Artificial colors
- Sodium laureth sulfate (SLES)
- Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)
- Diethanolamine (DEA)
- Formaldehyde donors
- Triethanolamine (TEA)
- Propylene glycol
- Animal testing